Thursday, November 21, 2013

Throwback Thursday


Well, I guess I'm the only kitty around here old enough to even have a "throwback" day.  This is me at about 4 weeks old, back in April of 1998.  I knew how to strut my stuff, even at such an early age.  Sorry about the quality.  My human granny took it on a Polaroid to send to my mom to show her how much I was growing.  Mom had seen me when I was just born, but lived about 4 hours away so she didn't get to see me that much until I was ready to leave my litter.

I was in a litter of four, and our kitty mom was a black and white tuxedo cat.  I had a sister that was also a calico, though not nearly as pretty as me.  She was mostly white with just some calico places here and there.  I also had two brothers that were yellow tabbies, like Cheerio.  My human mom says she picked me right away because of my beautiful colors, and how symmetrical my face is.  She has a thing about symmetry and balance.  I think she's a little OCD...

Even though we were a litter of outside cats, granny let me come in the house and even gave me my first litter box so I would be ready to live with mommy.  This picture is of one of the many times I was strutting past the glass door, showing everyone that I was on the inside and they weren't.  Do I feel bad about it?  Not really.  I was and still am a special girl.

3 comments:

  1. Aw what a cute little baby you were!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you Daffodil. What a cute kitteh. BTW, you're not going to have many visitors unless you turn the Capcha offa comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still very new to this whole blogging thing, although I've sneaking onto the computer when no one is around for years. I'm especially good with a mouse, but there's still some things that I need to work on. I didn't even realize that was on - but I can definitely see how other kitties would struggle with leaving comments if they have to type those funny little words. (That is what you're referring to, isn't it?) Thanks for helping out a newbie!

      Delete

We can't wait to hear what you have to say about this! - Daffodil, Chloe and Cheerio